MJM Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MJM Games Forum

The MJM Games Forum / Message Boards. Talk about your idea's / ongoing developments. Or maybe just chat about your favourite games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top 5 point and click Adventure Games?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Top 5 point and click Adventure Games? Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 point and click Adventure Games?   Top 5 point and click Adventure Games? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Okay I'll kick things off with asking what your top 5 point and click adventure games are?

its really hard but mine are:

1 - Simon the Sorcerer (first one)
2 - Broken Sword I
3 - Sam and Max: Hit the Road
4 - Day of The Tentacle
5 - Gabriel Knight

Well even just after finishing the list I want to change it. I forgot how many really great games there were.
Back to top Go down
https://mjmgames.board-directory.net
Hoppyb182

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 point and click Adventure Games?   Top 5 point and click Adventure Games? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:06 am

Just going to say simon the sorcerer and Sam n Max are my favourites. I also liked Indiana jones (fate of Atlantis), Gabriel knight and broken sword. Its been years since I've played them though. And I never got around to playing the Monkey Island games.
Back to top Go down
new adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 point and click Adventure Games?   Top 5 point and click Adventure Games? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:01 am

I am new to this type of games. I have only ever played Broken Sword and I thought that was brilliant! I'm on the look out for something like that again. Basically a great story with some clever puzzles for you to work out.

I have searched through the apps on my iPhone but find most of the point and click games on there a little poor to be honest.

If anyone can help direct me to another game I could play I would much appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Hoppyb182

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 point and click Adventure Games?   Top 5 point and click Adventure Games? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:01 am

I would have to suggest some of the older games. Why not try get hold of day of the tentacle or Sam & max hit the road. Theyre good places to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 point and click Adventure Games?   Top 5 point and click Adventure Games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 5 point and click Adventure Games?
Page 1 of 1