MJM Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MJM Games Forum

The MJM Games Forum / Message Boards. Talk about your idea's / ongoing developments. Or maybe just chat about your favourite games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd April 2012 - Getting Started...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

2nd April 2012 - Getting Started...  Empty
PostSubject: 2nd April 2012 - Getting Started...    2nd April 2012 - Getting Started...  EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:34 am

MJM Games - Getting Started...
2nd April 2012
Finally, our website is on its way and the story for the our first adventure game has begun. When the time is right we'll let you know on here.

First off I want to tell you a little about MJM Games, who we are, and what we want to achieve. We are a couple of friends who love the old 2D point and click style adventure games from the early ninetys. Games like: Simon the Sorcerer I & II, Sam & Max: Hit the Road, Broken Sword I & II, Indiana Jones: Fate of Atlantis, Day of the Tentacle (DOTT), Gabriel Knight series, Monkey Island games, etc. I probably listed a few too many there but I would be typing here for an age if I named them all.

Our aim is to create new adventures and help others bring their ideas to life. If you are one of those people who keeps coming up with great ideas for a point and click adventure game but arent able to make it by yourself then get in touch with us. Tell us about your idea. If we like it and think we can make a good adventure game out of it then we will do so. We have already had some fantastic storyboard style drawings which we hope to have a full story completed by the end of April 2012.

For any enquiries please email me at: mike@mjmgames.com
Back to top Go down
https://mjmgames.board-directory.net

2nd April 2012 - Getting Started...
Page 1 of 1